Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Twitter: Noah Month 7 (January 11-February 10 2010)

January 15: I wonder what this means - dada. Mommy keeps saying that to me and now I can say it too!

Playing in the bath is fun. Look at my new toy, the sippy cup.
(Photo January 12 - tweet January 15)

[Hello everyone!]

[How do you like my bath contraption?]

I can now stand alone with some help from the table for two whole minutes. 
But what is maman doing with my hair?
(Photo January 12 - tweet January 15)

[Hanging out on Daddy's shoulders (January 11)]

[Showing my little friend my play corner (January 10)]

Here I am with my "big sister" Stella.
(Photo January 14 - Tweet January 22)

[What? You have never seen someone playing in his PJs? (January 17)]

And here I am with my little friend Romy.
(January 18 - Tweet January 22)

[She is so sweet - I cannot help smiling at her]

January 23: I had my 2nd family meal with maman and daddy today. I like sitting at the table and eating together (albeit I still only get mush).


Mamie and Granddad [aka Papy] came to visit. Here I am engrossed in conversation.
(Photo and tweet January 24)

Granddad [aka Papy] and I trying out our Japanese outfits.
(Photo January 24 - Tweet January 25)


January 28: Tomorrow I am off to Zurich for my first wedding celebration. Congrats V&G!


January 29: It is now official: in addition to up I can now do the milk sign. I understand bath, more and book too but am not reproducing them yet.

It was cold and snowy in Zurich yesterday.
(Tweet February 1)

February 2: I just read Pat the Bunny and I pat the bunny and played peek-a-boo with Paul all on my own. I am getting the hang of these touchy books.

February 2: I am also getting good at giving maman & dada kisses. I am told they are still a bit wet but I am working on that.

February 2: I wish I could have met my great-grandmother. Dada told me she liked the sun just like mam and me.I hope there is sunshine wherever she is.

February 5: I've been feeling a bit strange lately and now this white thing is protruding from my gums and mam and dad keep cooing over me and staring.

I had some friends over yesterday...
(Photo February 6 - Tweet February 7)

What? That's how you stack them? Let me try.

Look Alicia, that's Lhasa the cat (she did not seem very interested).

Alicia, look at the camera and you will be on my twitter feed.

Ok so while they are busy eating breakfast let's figure this thing out.

Julian, let me fix your collar for you and then maybe we can play with Lhasa.

[Brunch on maman's lap - yum]

After a busy and eventful morning, here I am napping with my dada.

[Snack time! (February 7)]

[Time for a smiling break]

February 8: Today I ate an egg yolk (well half an egg yolk)!

February 10: I am seven months old today... pics to follow.

February 12: My unofficial 7 months stats: 69.2cm and 7.98kg.

I am seven months old... Thanks for putting the links back on the table. Now I get to drop them again...
(Photo February 9 - Tweet February 12)

I am getting lots of kisses on my birthday AND I get to try on my new knit sweater. 
Thank you aunt NiCole.
(Photo February 9 - Tweet February 12)

[Don't I look dapper in it?]

[Hmmm I think I am hungry again.]

[Hanging out with Maman in my new sweater is fun.]

It's my birthday. Don't leave me alone. Pleeeeaaaase take me with you to the kitchen.
(Photo February 9 -  Tweet February 12)

Just hangin. I am now quite a comfortable sitter and....
(Photo February 10 - Tweet February 12)

and I like to stand (with just a little bit of help) and dance.

Dance, dance, baby. 

I am taking it off ... the hat that is.


Still dancing away. What a fun day it has been.

Happy seven months to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment