Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Grandpa Bob!

Today is Noah's great-grandfather's 94th birthday! Happy birthday Grandpa Bob. We can't wait to celebrate with you in person in a few weeks.

This morning, I told Noah it was his Grandpa Bob's birthday, I left the room for a sec and when I returned, Noah proudly showed me the birthday cupcakes he had made... apple, raspberry, orange, and carrot according to him. Enjoy Grandpa!


Great-grandson HAON wishes you a happy 94th birthday Grandpa Bob (Noah wrote the BOB at the top and signed entirely on his own... it seems left right or right left has not entirely sunk in so HAON it is...).


And of course Noah wanted to wish his great-grandpa happy birthday in person and sing him some songs (we think the lyrics to the baby bumblebee song go something like: "Won't my mommy be so proud of me, I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee, Won't my mommy be so proud of me, I'm squishing up a baby bumblebee" - the latter being a bit weird - leave the poor baby bumblebee alone but oh well).


1 comment:

  1. Good singing ......lets have a birthday party when you get here....

    ReplyDelete